stack will not save - very odd behavior

Michael Robinson mikkimi at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 8 16:19:00 EDT 2003

Jan,
yes, the stack does receive a closeStackRequest message when it's
closed. Everything seems to work fine, but only if first you click on
the stack window an resize it (almost like you need to tell the app it
is there). If you clone the data stack and then just quit the program
the stack is in the data folder but if you open it is not there,
hidden? - But clone the stack, resize the window and everything seems
to work!