Content management system

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Fri Jun 6 12:05:01 EDT 2003

Not using CGI, but my CDDbase is basically a "work-offline and auto-upload" content management systems for affiliates of the GEMM online record store. You can take a look at it at www.shinra.com/cddbase/

It's still in beta and rough, but an example of the output can be seen www.shinra.com/cds/

I'm probably going to start looking at the possibility of further generalizing it, since I need a tool for maintaining a number of other web sites. Given the way that Revolution CGI works, I could probably modify it to work as a headless CGI with a web forms interface very easily - I've just never had a need to.

I've found RunRev extremely well suited for doing automated web-work, since it has incredibly powerful text manipulation features and it's very easy to use.

Ed GOre