Build Distribution & Speech problem

use-revolution-admin at lists.runrev.com use-revolution-admin at lists.runrev.com
Fri Jun 6 06:14:00 EDT 2003

>>After I made the standalone there was also  a file named
>>revspeech.bundle, which
>>in my case was in the data folder.
>
>In my case the "Standalone-acOSX- ..." folder contained two icons:
>the RR of the application and an EMPTY data folder.
>I found the revspeech.bundle folder in "Components/global
>environment" an put it in the data folder, then ouside the data
>folder in the standalone folder. speech doesn't work in both cases.
>Tried to click on the revspeech.bundle folder: alert prompting to
>"chose an application" but "Revolution" is dimmed in the browser.

"Components/global environment" is something that you have added? Is
that what you have given for a name next to the checkbox "Create
folder for substacks"? If so, then leave it in there...in my
case I left the default "data" for the folder name.

Is your sound turned up? The speech works in the editor, yes?

If you want, I can send you the test app I made here for fiddling with
this and have a look.

atb

sims