Build Distribution & Speech problem

use-revolution-admin at lists.runrev.com use-revolution-admin at lists.runrev.com
Fri Jun 6 05:24:01 EDT 2003

>I didn't know some externals were necessary to use the revSpeak
>command, and from Alex and SIm's posts I can't gather what I have to
>do.
>
>- which files are necessary?
>- where do I get them?
>- where do I put them?

I've only done this for Mac OS X.

After I made the standalone there was also  a file named
revspeech.bundle, which
in my case was in the data folder. It does not get placed inside the
OS X application
but is sitting outside of the app bundle/folder. If you move the
standalone away from
the revspeech.bundle the speech will not work. To make things simpler
for me I made
an alias and open the standalone with that.

Obviously, as Alex pointed out, it would be much nicer to have the
revspeech.bundle
placed *inside* the app in a future Build Distribution release...hint, hint!

sims