again IMPOSSIBLE TO SAVE

Emmanuel Companys mcompanys at mac.com
Fri Jun 6 04:12:02 EDT 2003

Le vendredi, 6 juin 2003, à 01:37 Europe/Paris, Sarah a écrit :

> I had this sort of problem when I had a file with a non-standard
> character. You also have a non-standard character in your file name.
> If you change this, I'm sure your save problems will disappear.

It did! Thank you, Sarah.

Now, isn't it a shame you cannot even use the "ß" to show a beta
release in the file title? Moreover, that excludes languages using
special or accented characters. I'll try to find out which ASCII codes
are thus forbidden in RR 2.0 file titles, and let know it. But maybe
somebody in RR staff  can tell us first...

Manuel