problems with PAINT project

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Thu Jun 5 18:16:00 EDT 2003

Mark,
Have you checked the memory available?  I found some odd problems early on
with the trial version, and am pretty sure it was simply because RR ran out
of memory.  I may need to be corrected (being somewhat of a newbie), but I
understand that RR tends to keep stuff in memory until the program is quit
or stacks are purged from memory.  Closing windows isn't enough.
Dave