standalone problems

Emmanuel Companys mcompanys at mac.com
Thu Jun 5 16:30:00 EDT 2003

I built  a macOS X standalone using a 64 mac under macOs 10.2.6.

1°) Window difficult to use: the button at the bottom: you have less
than 1 mm to put the mouse pointer in! ut I succeeded.

2°) the revSpeak command does not work and the remainder of the handler
is ignored. Here is a piece of it

if label of btn 1 = en and the fontnames contains "verdana EP"  -- the
sentence is english and the phonetic font is installed
then revspeak fld sentence
show fld transcription -- display the phonetic transcription of the
sentence

In the original stack it works fine; but in the standalone, in the case
on english, the mouseup does not operate at all: no sound and no
phonetics.

Manuel