problems with PAINT project

mitchell mark cowhead at mac.com
Thu Jun 5 12:46:00 EDT 2003

I'm having trouble with a PAINT project.  It's just a stack that allows
quick and easy painting, so you can choose your paint color from a
palette.  But there are two problems:

   1.  It crashes all the time, whether in the Rev UI or a stand-alone.
It will work fine for up to 10 or more separate draws, then the app
quits.  This under Mac OS 10.21 or Mac OS 10.15

2.  You can set the brush property under the rev UI, but NOT in a
stand-alone. If I try to set the brush in a stand-alone, I get no
painting at all.  If I do not set the brush, I get a weird brush,
something like number 20, not the number 8 default I should be getting
and that I get under the rev UI.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mark mitchell
Japan