External SDK

Trevor DeVore trevor at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Jun 5 08:25:01 EDT 2003

I just went to http://www.metacard.com/get.html and downloaded the
external samples from there.  I also downloaded metacard to test the
sample external with and everything worked fine except on OS X you need
to change the name of the compiled bundle to "external" rather than
"external.bundle" for it to work with the sample metacard stack.
Creating externals with these samples has worked in Rev 2.0 as well.

Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com