Rtr-formatted text question

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Jun 5 00:30:00 EDT 2003

Duane

The problem is your last "replace" line; if you don't include it, the
formatting is preserved. I'd suggest doing it in three steps - also note
that since we're working with HTML, we can't use "return"; we have to
use "<BR>" instead:

  put the htmlText of item 2 of line tListLine of field "TsalagiData"
into temp
  replace ";" with "<BR>" in temp
  set the htmlText of fld "TslagiDefine" to temp

Works here; hope it works for you,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com