Rtr-formatted text question

Duane Poncy tsalagi at rainynightspress.com
Wed Jun 4 23:11:00 EDT 2003

Ken,
This is the script I wrote. Everything performs the way it should,
except for the formatting is lost. It seems like it should work???

on mouseDown
  put the selectedText of field "wordlist" into field "EnglishWord"
  put word 2 of clickLine() into listLine
  set itemDelimiter to tab
  set the htmlText of field "TsalagiDefine" to the htmlText of item 2
of line listLine of field "TsalagiData"
  replace ";" with return in field "TsalagiDefine"
end mouseDown

Thanks for your help.