Rtr-formatted text question

Duane Poncy tsalagi at rainynightspress.com
Wed Jun 4 22:01:01 EDT 2003

Ken, I tried your suggestion, but it doesn't do what I need it to do.
It moved all of the text from field1 to field2.  Selecting a chunk of
the field doesn't work either. What I need to do is move a chunk of a
single line of selected text from the field with the formatting intact.

Can this be done???

Thank you.
Duane Poncy