Active X support

rebolask at free.fr rebolask at free.fr
Tue Jun 3 17:51:01 EDT 2003

Toolbook can even add new properties and methods to existing activex that is to say it can enrich the behavior of an activex. A problem I had sometimes is that the activex didn't behave graphically like toolbook component which can be put in layers whereas the activex is always above other toolbook's component layers.

As for the folk of Runrev of course a small company doesn't have the financials of the big ones but technically they can do as good job as the big ones. So it's up to them. The problem number one is software engineering is architecture more than syntax problem and be able to support 3rd user party components solve these problems, of course I'm talking for serious project not for hobbying development.