Build Distribution & Speech problem

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Jun 3 15:48:01 EDT 2003

>revxml.bundle is the same way. That's because they are dynamic
>libraries, not rev stacks. On windows you would get
>revvideograbber.dll and revspeech.dll in addition to your standalone.
>
>I made a post recently suggesting on Mac OS X these externals would
>belong better inside the application bundle in the Resources or
>PlugIns subfolder.

I am very much in agreement with you...inside the app bundle would be
much nicer!

Speech will work here but it seems I must not disturb the location of
the app file to
the speech bundle. So, I am forced to use an alias so things will not
look untidy.
At least I now have speech working in the standalone and not only
from the authoring
environment...big demo in the morning and I was sweating it.

Ciao!
sims