converting Vectors to Bitmaps with mask

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 13:13:02 EDT 2003

I wonder if anyone have a script to convert a
group of polygon graphics in a bitmap image,
without using a screenshot.

I'm aware of the tip for exporting a whole card image,

in the Ken Ray's website, but I'm looking for
a way of exporting the rectangle area of a group of
polygon graphics with their void areas as
transparent pixels. Think of letters, like B,
with 2 voids areas that must be transparent.

If I use a screenshot, everything around the
group of graphics is captured in the image.
Not exactly what I'm looking for.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Alejandro