Is this a bug? [was: Rogue visual effect sends rev awol]

DVGlasgow at aol.com DVGlasgow at aol.com
Tue Jun 3 06:29:01 EDT 2003

In a message dated 1/6/03 10:06:12 AM, Jeanne writes:

<<

It actually was executing the visual effect. The problem (well, the problem

with not seeing it) is because the dissolve effect only affects pixels that

change from the source to the destination - so if the source and

destination are visually identical (as is the case after the first

dissolve, because the button was already hidden), a dissolve effect isn't

visible.

If the effect were something like "zoom open", you would have seen it 60
times. >>

What a thought!  Faced with that I think even I would have worked out my
origial stupidity.  After a while. Perhaps.

Thanks Jeanne.

Best wishes,

David Glasgow
Home/ forensic assessments --> <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/dvglasgow/">