janschenkel at yahoo.com

Tuviah M Snyder diskot123 at juno.com
Mon Jun 2 20:19:01 EDT 2003

>- The basics : connecting to databases, defining
>queries, how to hook up controls to a query
>- Intermediate : a step-by-step guide to a
>master-detail form, thereby touching dynamic queries
>- Advanced : updating with a click on an OK button
>instead of after a closeField, using revdb functions
>directly, and how to learn more about the undocumented
>features in the revDatabase script
Well like most developers I hate writing documentation (I mean, who would
ever need more than the syntax and a two line explanation:-), but I'll be
happy to proofread and answer questions on any relevant chapters.

Tuviah Snyder <tuviah at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Software at the Speed of Thought