Creating Mac (OSX) stand-alone

tkuypers at pandora.be tkuypers at pandora.be
Mon Jun 2 15:34:01 EDT 2003

Something strange is happening and I wonder if someone could help me out on
this one...

I have got a 2.0 project, named ³ETD Graphic Utilities 1.0ß1².

When creating a distribution on OSX and setting all items the way they
should be, the standalone ends up in a folder named
"Standalone_MacOSX_ETD_Graphi" with 2 files in it:
- ETD_Graphic_Utilities_1 (the OSX program)
- revxml.bundle (I use XML in the project)

But because I would like another name, I renamed the folder containing the
project as well as the program itself back to ³ETD Graphic Utilities 1.0ß1².

BUT THEN IT DOESN'T START ANYMORE!!!!

Is there any way to change the name of a runtime solution?

Regards,

Ton Kuypers