Develloping a registrationsystem

Stephen Quinn Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sun Jun 1 14:37:02 EDT 2003

1. Privacy groups were in an uproar when Intel announces such a plan.
    (I agree with them - I don't like the idea)
2. Intel, contrary to common talk, is not the only manufacturer of micros.
3. Software piracy, like music piracy, is not the concern of hardware people.
4. The best copy protection is a USB dongle, like the iLok used with Pro-Tools.