(no subject)

Emmanuel Companys mcompanys at mac.com
Sun Jun 1 10:19:01 EDT 2003

Just moved my stacks from 1.1.1 to 2.0 under macOS 10.2.6. The problems
I encounterd seem to much to be due to RR bugs.
That why I'd would like to know whether some other user have had them
too... and any suggestion to bring things back to normal!

A. Impossible to save one of the stacks (see below)

B. A weird button behavior: (see my other post)

-------
When  trying to save one of the stacks I moved from 1.1.1 I get the
alert:
Cant' save the stack Litteris due to an error:
can't open stack backup file
Check the file path, and that the file name is not too long.

This stack is the only one using combo box buttons, whose height is
shrinked in 2.0 (see my previous post).
If I open it under 1.1.1, everything goes back to normal!

I tried to copy the stack into the R-R folder, with no success.

Where is this 'backup file' located? What to do to move to stack to 2.0?

Manuel