Fix to distribution builder available

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Jul 31 23:36:01 EDT 2003

Great Video. Not being a Mac person, something like this really helps
if/when I decide to port to Mac. Someone mentioned a Shell script which did
all of this? Couldn't someone build a RR stack which allowed you to fill in
some fields and automatically run the shell script? Seems like a great
plugin.

-Chipp