Proposal - the use-revolution list

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu Jul 31 19:31:00 EDT 2003

On Donnerstag, Jul 31, 2003, at 21:11 Europe/Zurich, Richard Gaskin
wrote:

> Edwin Gore wrote:
>
>> Actually Dan, for me (the person who made that request) it's not
>> being hosted
>> at RunRev that is important, so much as NOT hosted at a known
>> messageboard
>> site like Yahoo Groups, or Prospero. I can't get to those while at
>> work.
>
> Why don't we just build in it Rev and use MySQL on the backend, maybe
> as a
> plugin?

Hmm yes a message board like structure presented within runrev, for
easy viewing... I think I will do that.
I already got the pop part covered. Fortunately its a really easy and
straight forward protocol. I will now send this mail for test purpose
and try to build a hierarchically viewer. It will probably be something
simple to present within 24 hours.

wisch me luck
bjoernke von gierke