'Spreadsheet' Woes...

Gary Rathbone gary.rathbone at btclick.com
Thu Jul 31 16:58:01 EDT 2003

>>Any pointers would be gratefully appreciated.

>Sorry I can't help, but I too am waiting for a fully worked example
>which shows what the 'Table' object can do...but so far the docs
>don't reveal much. So this is just an "Amen, brother!" from another
>potential user.

Thanks Graham. It's highly frustrating knowing that some functionality
exists with the only option for results being trial and error. Apart
from using my limited Psychic powers to tap into the mindset of the
developers I can only rely on this list to ask others who have gone
before me.

Meanwhile I'll continue to waste countless hours experimenting with
commands I think *should* work, and play with syntax that produces
various results except those I want...

If I find anything useful I'll keep you posted.

Regards

Gary Rathbone