Visual Effects working strangely

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Thu Jul 31 14:58:00 EDT 2003

Weird. I tested this as well, and under Windows 2K I am seeing exactly the same behavior.

I even went farther and modified the scripts so that the buttons report the label of me && theEffect when clicked and the graphic reports theEffect when clicked, and all the variables have the right data in them.

Looks like a bug.