Proposal - the use-revolution list

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Thu Jul 31 14:42:02 EDT 2003

Same here. ANYTHING that doesn't come to my email, I won't read. No
matter how great it is. I'm on 5 or more lists at all times, and mix
work, hobby, and personal email all in the same email client: if I had
to double the effort to read one list, I probably would not subscribe.
I'd probably check in and read archives once in a while, but my
participation would be nil.

FWIW.

> I have to agree. Web boards are slow and tedious, they take far longer
> to load into my browser than email takes to arrive, and I don't have
> the time to click-and-load a bunch of folders and messages. If I get
> busy, I never sign on. On the other hand, my email gets sorted as it
> arrives in my inbox and I can quickly scan through the resulting list.
> I am much less likely to participate in a web forum.

Brian Yennie
Chief Technology Officer
QLD Learning, LLC
(904)-997-0212