Questions about licensing

Jez jbradshaw at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jul 31 12:52:01 EDT 2003

1. If I buy the express license is this for just 1 year ? Can I still
continue to develop after the year expires with the version I paid for
or does it just cease to work? Am I entitled to new fixes/versions in
that year ?

2. I read somewhere that when the evaluation edition expires after 30
days it reverts to a "free" edition with script length limits, is this
true ?

3. With the express license is there any way of turning off the "built
with revolution" popup at the end? Or at least change it to my own
picture? (I notice the pics are in a rev subdirectory so Im wondering if
they can be replaced or removed).

I'm tempted to go for the express license but I'm just as tempted to
stick with my free edition of 2.0.1 (or even 1.1.1) with script length
limits - it seems fairly stable. Answers to these questions may help
make up my mind. Thanks in advance.