'Spreadsheet' Woes...

Gary Rathbone gary.rathbone at btclick.com
Thu Jul 31 11:23:00 EDT 2003

I've got my field looking (well nearly) pretty much how I want.
It's a field/table with Cell Formatting and Cell Editing. Looks like a
spreadsheet...

I'm looking for commands such as
On EnterCell, On CloseCell, On ExitCell to initiate calculations on
other cells
And specific cell commands...
Eg Assign a script to field "tdata"

On CloseCell tcol,trow
  --the cell has been changed
  if tcol=7 then
  --calculate the sales tax
  put trow*0.175 into Cell(7,trow)
  end if
end Close Cell

Also I'd like to format column 7 to rightalign...

Eg Set the ColumnAlign of Column 7 of fld "tdata" to right

Am I expecting too much of this new feature? If so how do I trap changes
in 'Cells' so I can write these procedures myself.

Any pointers would be gratefully appreciated.

Regards

Gary Rathbone