Bring a window to front

Steve Gehlbach steve at nexpath.com
Wed Jul 30 14:01:01 EDT 2003

Ken Ray wrote:

> For Windows, Shao Sean wrote a DLL to do it:
>
>    http://dark.unitz.ca/~shaosean/development/index.html#libSMTP
>
> I don't know about how to do it for Mac...

Thanks for the idea, maybe I should take it up with Shao, but it doesn't
seem to work.  I tried to re-compile it, to see it that would help, but
it is missing a file "XCmdGlue.h" which seems to be in some kind of SDK
that is (apparently) not in the 2.x distribution.

I wonder if this only works for the 1.xx versions.  The SDK seems to be
only included in the 1.x versions; anyone know if the same SDK works for
2.x?

-Steve