Inexcusable? (Was Re: Rev 2.0.2 is availalble)

Dan Shafer dan at shafermedia.com
Wed Jul 30 12:04:01 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, July 30, 2003, at 06:40 AM, Donald Watson wrote:

> IMO, posting information about the "new license" categories for new
> users prior to informing current customers of their change in status
> and pricing is inexcusable.

Might I suggest this wording was a bit of an over-reaction? Doing what
Revoultion did was unwise and perhaps even thoughtless, but
inexcusable? I hope I never fall under a judgment this harsh and
unforgiving. I'm sure I've done a dozen things this morning that were
closer to inexcusable than this oversight.

Excuse me while I go back to work. :-)