Question on .rev file format

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jul 29 22:05:01 EDT 2003

Monte Goulding wrote:

> There was an mcRipper to save a stack as XML but I think it crashes 2.x. It
> shouldn't be too hard to modify though.

It is open source?

It would be nice if we could establish a pool of these sorts of goodies as
open source so we could all update/enhance/repair them.

If CSV is too limited to be able to handle binary files maybe we could
replace it with a simpler Rev-based system that does only what we need.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation