Limited number of DB records returned with 2.02

Jo=?ISO-8859-1?B?6w==?=l Guillod joel.guillod at net2000.ch
Tue Jul 29 15:20:01 EDT 2003

> I just installed 2.0.2 and entered my Commercial Enterprise license.  I open
> up my app I've been working on and the DB has a 20 item limit on it.  I have a
> query which returns 416 records but revdb_iseof returns true on record 20.
> Anyone else seeing this?
>
> Trevor DeVore
> Blue Mango Multimedia
> trevor at mangomultimedia.com

YES! I already mentioned that in the list on July 24th and sent an email to
RunRev on July 23th when I got the Commercial Studio and Bruce Robertson
aslo reported in the list a "restricted under current license" for a CE 2.02
license... New emails yesterday and today to RR...

...still waiting for some answer with a lot of patience because after one
month the ODBC connexion does not work after proper MacOSX installation and
some email to RunRev probably lost in some obscure webholes.

Maybe due to a former best revolution, i.e. holidays? ;-)

In such bad news, at least I see that I am not alone in the dark! Thank you
Trevor!

Joel G