playLoudness question

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Mon Jul 28 20:29:01 EDT 2003

Before I start tossing another custom property into my QT player
object, let me ask this question:

When I use the player controller to set a volume (loudness), is there a
way to remember that setting from launch to launch? Reading through the
docs, it appears that I need to create a custom property for the player
and store the numeric loudness setting there (zero through 100). If I
"set the playLoudness" of a player to 50, for example, it does not
appear to be saved even if I immediately save the stack.

Am I thinking along the correct lines?

Thanks,
Barry