Bug with quote and put URL

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Cuneo francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
Mon Jul 28 10:42:00 EDT 2003

Hello everybody!
I have a not very funny bug to present:-)
Here is the code and it works perfectly:

*****
set the itemdelimiter to tab
put item 1 to -2 of chemin into chemin
put chemin &"/Data/French.rev" into cheminloc1

--  IMPORTATION Des FICHIER FRANCAIS (FRENCHOBJ.TXT et FrenchMsg.txt) VERS
--  LES CHAMPS DE LA CARTE 2

put "put URL"&& QUOTE&"file:" &cheminloc1 &QUOTE &&"into field" && QUOTE
&"messages"&QUOTE&&"of card id 1032 of me"  into fich_a_importer

do fich_a_importer

delete line 1 of fld "Objets" of card id 1032 of me --j'efface le titre de
la liste
*****

OK, all the file is correctly in the field Messages, fine.

The imported text is a tabuled text.

If I have in the text ((tab) it's when I use the tabkey):

coucou (tab) gag (tab) haha

all is good BUT if the text is with a quote:

"coucou" (tab) gag (tab) "haha"

I obtain double quote!!

""coucou"" (tab) "gag" (tab) ""ahaha""

grrrrr.....