Default button on OSX

Robert Presender rpresender at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 27 17:41:01 EDT 2003

Hi,

As a work-around to the background problem with default buttons on OSX,
I am using the following procedure:

1. My splash stack has a colored image layer on which I have a default
button:
   Button data: standard, default = true, 64 wide, 28 high, visible=
true, opaque=false.

2, Created roundRect graphic:  size 74 wide 36 high, visible=true,
opaque=false, line size= 8 and roundRadius= 4.  Set the border color
(Color and Patterns) to blend in with the background color.

3. Placed the graphic over the default button and only had minor
adjustments.

Improvement to this procedure will be appreciated.

Regards ... Bob