Controlling animated GIFs

Graham graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jul 27 16:33:01 EDT 2003

I see from the TD that one can start, stop and loop an animated GIF and
also make it loop back and forth (palindrome style). It seems odd that one
can do the palindrome trick but can't just ask the GIF to play backwards -
is there a way of doing this that I've missed? Also, I'm having to make
several copies of one animation at different frame rates so as to get an
apparent variation in speed from the user's point of view. Again, is there
any way of altering the GIF frame rate from within RunRev? Just thought I'd
ask.

Graham