.rev file association issues

Gary Rathbone gary.rathbone at btclick.com
Sat Jul 26 05:05:00 EDT 2003

Miscdas,

Thanks for this, unfortunately after step 7 nothing changes. I can "select
Revolution", but Rev is not added to any list or options. I can follow this
process for other file types eg .html and it works great.

Meanwhile .rev is now associated with wordpad, which is proving quite
interesting.

Cheers

Gary