moving images between stacks

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Fri Jul 25 17:45:02 EDT 2003

Chipp,

Both of the images are the same width and height.

The transcript I am using is:

set the imagedata of image "default" to the imagedata of image "default" of card 1 of stack fromFile

fromFile is the name of the old stack, and the new stack is set as the defaultstack, and I am on the card where the images are. What I now get is a black image in the new stack. The behavior I was getting earlier was because I had a typo in the second imagedata (it read imagesata)