quit

Thierry Arbellot thierry.arbellot at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jul 25 15:31:01 EDT 2003

Your right, other countries' users may use this trick to localize their
version, e.g. German...

Notice that not only the Quit menu is changed, but also the Apple menu,
App menu, Help menu and system's dialogs like the file selector.

Also, it's possible to have many "language" folders - I have now on my
installation French.lproj, English.lproj and German.lproj - useful if
you plan to distribute multi-language app.

Regards.

Thierry Arbellot.