RE .rev file association issues

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Fri Jul 25 15:03:02 EDT 2003

The ling is - I don't have WinRAR on this machine, and it still won't do it. Windows pays no attention at all to who "officially" owns a file extension (unlike, for example, Apple), so I cannot think of a single reason this should happen, unless there is something corrupt about the registery entries for Revolution tht is making it impossible to associate.

I'll have to try uninstalling and re-installing and see what happens (my .rev files haven't been associated with Revolution since I installed 2.01 then uninstalled 2.0 and the uninstall stripped out the associations).