Move along path animation/bezier curves

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Jul 24 22:44:01 EDT 2003

Jim,

Time for you to crack open any number of tools (ImageReady, GifBuilder,
etc.) other than Rev to learn about animated GIFs. These are images
that have a series of embedded frames in the same file. I am not
expert, but we understand that included in the file data is the length
of time that any given frame is to be displayed, and if they should be
displayed repeatedly or not and probably other information... etc.

Making animated GIFS is outside the scope of this  list, but there are
lots of tools to do so. Of course, animation of any kind is a tedious,
painstaking process, depending on the level of smoothness you want and
the file sizes you can live with (more frames=bigger sizes)

Once you have an animated GIF, you simply import it into REV like any
other image... but, better yet, you can control much of the GIF's
behavior by script...

googlize for "Making animated GIFs" and you will find a wealth of
resources.