Dial via built in modem

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu Jul 24 12:27:01 EDT 2003

On Thursday, July 24, 2003, at 10:39 AM, Dar Scott wrote:

> This looks worth watching, but I don't see Revolution control yet.

I have learned more.

The USB hardware presents serial port views on the popular Revolution
platforms, so it looks to me that (as limited by Revolution serial)
some simple control and other info can be obtained with info.  If
real-time audio is need, then maybe externals can be written.

That bypasses the deamon interface on OS X.  If there is a
corresponding service on Windows, then that would be bypassed.  There
might be a way to access these with externals or maybe one could write
his own.

This looks like a great telephony product op for Revolution developers!

Dar Scott
****
   Dar Scott Consulting    http://www.swcp.com/dsc/    Programming
Services