quit

Thierry Arbellot thierry.arbellot at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jul 24 08:32:00 EDT 2003

Hi Yves,

I found another way to get French menus.
It's more simple and it isn't needed to do something every time the
standalone is rebuild.
I tried it with Rev 2.0.1 on X 10.2.6

You have to modify the Rev app.
- select the Revolution app and show the package contents
- open Contents then Resources folder
- you should have 3 files inside : Revolution.icns, Revolution.rsrc and
RevolutionDocs.icns
- create a folder named French.lproj
That's all.

Run Rev, now the Quit Revolution menu should be Quitter Revolution, and
some system menus are in French.
Rebuild your standalone. It will inherit the French.lproj folder.

To give short explanation, at launch time, the app gets the preferred
language from the international panel and tries to find a folder with
the same name.
If the folder is missing, the app uses the language defined in the
property CFBundleDevelopmentRegion

Regards.

Thierry Arbellot