Beginner in Revolution

Deivy Petrescu runrev at dicas.com
Wed Jul 23 10:45:03 EDT 2003

Hi all,
I am beginning to work in Revolution Express (2.02).

I script (AppleScript) and I've worked with HyperTalk and HyperCard for
a while. I still have all manuals on HC.
There is this agenda stack that I made with  HC that I am trying to
port to Revolution. I'll use the opportunity to learn Revolution.
The info on Revolution and manuals available very, very skimpy to say
the list.
One can colorize scripts in Revolution, but  I could not find where to
set the colors or how are they set.
To absorb concepts I need to read.
Can  someone please direct me to where i can read, possible something
like a manual and not just those help files that keep going everywhere
without getting anywhere.... ?
My sincerest thanks for all help.

Deivy Petrescu