Images disappearing when printing stack

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Tue Jul 22 18:52:02 EDT 2003

I've built a stack that has four cards. On each card is a player object
that might reference a jpeg or a QT movie stored on the hard drive.
When I navigate to each card I can see either the current frame of the
movie of the jpeg appearing in each player object. When I print from
the Mac, everything prints including the current frame of the player
object. However, when I print from Windows, the player objects appear
empty. Their borders are there but the content is just blank white. Any
idea what I'm not doing?

Thanks,
Barry