Rev killing the Mac platform?

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 22 18:10:01 EDT 2003

> On Tuesday, July 22, 2003, at 02:00  PM, miscdas at boxfrog.com wrote:
>
>> Wow Richard, that is s definitive sounding almost "urban legend"-like
>> statement! However, as a Windows user for all but the first year it
>> came out, I have not spent dollar one in either avoiding viruses or
>> by problems caused by viruses on any of my Windows systems!
>> miscdas

Either your time is worthless or it is worth your time getting a free
solution by removing offending executables on your hard drives after
looking them up on anti-virus web sites on your own. I just can't
believe you have never received a computer virus on a win32 machine. I
can understand fixing it yourself. I would like to know if the Guinness
Book of Records should be contacted about this? This has to be a
record...

:-)