Rev killing the Mac platform?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Tue Jul 22 13:19:01 EDT 2003

The Mac becomes the best universal platform to develop on. I've written
a number of apps on the Mac and then test them on other platforms.

On the few occasions where I see a problem I simply make a change to
the code on the Mac and do another test build and test the standalone
on the target platform. I've encountered very few cross platform issues
period and this system has worked very well for me. I know a number of
other folks on this list feel a strong need to do a lot of debugging on
the target platform but this has not been my experience.

Bill Vlahos