Date calculation for Sean

Shao Sean shaosean at unitz.ca
Mon Jul 21 22:50:01 EDT 2003

actually it's something that seems to have gotta changed
some where along the way.. what needs to be done is to
create the custom handlers in the card/stack script to trap
the public handlers that are in the calendar object.. all
the public handlers in the object will have "pass
<handlerName>" as the last line.. this allows you, as the
developer, to trap what the user has done so your app can do
what you want it to do without having to muck around too
much in my (badly written) scripts ;-)

----- Original Message Follows -----