Magnifier (script!)

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Mon Jul 21 14:19:02 EDT 2003

Hi Yves
> Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 09:51:20 +0200
> Subject: Re: Magnifier (script!)
> From: Yves COPPE <yvescoppe at skynet.be>

> I'd like that the RECT of the target stays at  "30,20,330,220" with the
> zoomed image in that rect.
----------
OK, try this:

1) Make a substack the size and position you want and uncheck its resizeable
or set its resizeable() to false.

2) Set its decorations to empty.

3) Import the image you want.

4) Put Sannyasin's script into the image script and DELETE the last body
line ("set the loc of the target to the mouseloc") from it.

Tested; works.

Of course it's expected for you to set it up your own way. For example, I'd
have a "Zoom" menu with "increase" and "reduce" and use [cmd/+] for
increasing zoom and [cmd/-] to reduce it, and I'd set min/max limits. Things
like that.

HTH,
Ken N.