Rev 2.02/New pricing/Currency - Dollars Sterling Euro Yen

Gary Rathbone gary.rathbone at btconnect.com
Mon Jul 21 13:09:03 EDT 2003

I'm not 'upgrading' yet...I'll 'upgrade' when I need to...depending on the
new features available...and after the bug fixes...and when the global
currency markets dictate :-)

Can we pleeeeeeeeease have options to pay in fixed prices and not have to
translate US dollars according to current market trends?

It appears Rev users are highly and widely geographically diverse, and to
find the purchase price from a Scottish company is solely based in USD is
perhaps 'single minded', and not to everyone's taste.

Just my 2p.

Regards

Gary Rathbone BSc MBCS
Chartered Information Systems Practitioner
Leeds, UK