agenda

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Jul 20 19:18:01 EDT 2003

Here is the problem:
>   convert dataini from shortdate to seconds
put a space between "short" and "date" and it will be able to do the
conversion and make your cards. At least it works for me with that one
change :-)

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/

P.S. My calendar stack that Ubaldo mentions is just a variation of my
existing stack that allows you to specify whether weeks start on Monday
or Sunday and also allows you to set up a list of holidays to be
hilited. As soon as I get it tidied up and with a better interface for
entering holiday dates, I will put it on my web site.